Friday, February 8, 2008

More news about The Private Millionaire ...

Three Important things re: The Private Millionaire:

1 - js (my sponsor) and I were chatting about TPM today.

If you do decide to sign up for TPM and wish to pay your Lifetime Hosting Fee for your own web site creation and hosting, you CAN pay through e-gold. Here is what js just posted in his blog:

"
Ok, for the last part of Private Millionaire you are given the choice of setting up your own website (and they provide you with all the pages) where you have to link them all together according to their detailed instructions, or you pay some money to have them set it up all for you and host it. Even though am a techie I went with the latter. Why? Time! And lack of frustration getting it right. So I recommend you do the same.

Now, how to pay for it? They take Safepay, which accepts credit cards, and Google checkout (which accepts credit cards but is only available in the USA and UK and you have to go to http://checkout.google.com/sell in order to set up an account). But....

I have learned that you can also pay by e-gold. Here is the note I got from support:

“Hi JS, Google and SafePay just about cover it but if required we can accept payment via egold account 3051781. In that case a person needs to let us know here with a receipt number.”

By this I would guess that you should send your $72 to that account, then login to your backoffice at private millionaire, then post your transaction ID there (I have not done that, so am guessing), or, failing that, send an email to support@pmorg.com and tell them that you signed up for the $72 lifetime website hosting offer and post your transaction id at e-gold. Mention your full name, email address, and username you chose."

He said it better than I could have, so there you go :))


2 - My original site was NOT set up correctly. So those of you who purchased Report 1 from me will be receiving an email (from me), probably tomorrow, asking you to send me your "receipt" or "transaction ID" for the 2nd Report, if you purchased it between Feb 3 and Feb 8.
My site is correct as of today and 2nd Report payments are going to 9planetreviews (where they should be). But if you PAID Gandalf, I'd like to hear from you. Will send email from both AOL and GMail accounts, ok?

3 - I continue to receive payments for this one! While I sleep and while I was out shopping today. How cool is that? Also am receiving payments for Report 2 ... which means ... one or more of my referrals are cashing in also. That's Awesome! I hope you all do very well with this!

*****

More tomorrow. Just needed to share this while it was still fresh.
Night all,
blondie

No comments: