Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not sending out individual email cards due to the virus warning. So I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my Valentine's out there!








*****

Someone had mentioned Advertising through SafeLists the other day. So I dusted off some of my favorites and gave it a shot.
I had trouble with one of them, wrote to the Owner, who fixed my problem and even upgraded my account. (thanks Carl Pearson)

Going there today, I was quite impressed with the list they have on this site for other safelists, free and paid ones. Check it out.
Just remember to use a "throw away" email address for your List Address. Don't say I didn't warn you. You will get a LOT of emails to that address.

Then after you click on the "Log Off", you'll be taken to the ECC page which says:

"Thank you for using the EasyChairClub Safelist!

CLICK HERE for more information about safelists and their use.

CLICK HERE for the LARGEST FREE SAFELISTS on the INTERNET."

I clicked on the last link and was happy with the way Carl presented the info. If you go there to check it out, feel free to let me know what you think.

*****

Getting a lot of emails from e2ePay this morning telling me I've earned a Referral Commission. Thanks Guys !!! You KNOW I Appreciate You!

And my total times cycled is over 10,000 in e2ePay, plus over 7,300 in 10DollarsWonder. These have got to be the most reliable, easiest programs out there! So what are you waiting for? You are playing, right?

*****

For those of you who purchased websites for The Private Millionaire, please be sure to check all the Links on each of your pages. This is very important.
- The Gateway page should link to YOUR Invitation page.
- The Invitation page and Offer page should have your name at the bottom.
- The Welcome Page should have your name near the top, and when clicking on "Your Product Supplier", should show your Sponsor name. (Judy (blondie) Morrison IF you purchased Report 1 from me.)

There has been a bit of confusion about folks who have "replublished" their sites. So AFTER you do a Republish, please take a moment to double check your links. Else you and I could both be losing money. Thanks!

Also "
Ok, if you sign up with Private Millionaire, ENSURE that you are not blocking cookies! Else your payments for the reports will go to the Admin of the programme! And not to your sponsor and sponsor’s sponsor!"
Thanks js.

*****

My cat Stubby eats bologna. Can't find a pic of her right now. Sry.

*****

I need to do my Surfing at SurfProfitPro before I lose track of what I'm doing today. Everything is going good there and the payout weekend is coming soon!

*****

I'm tired. Might have to relax for the rest of the day.
It should be an easy day ... I hope.
Later

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Whadda ya know...Stubby and I have something in common. Bologna is one of my favorite sandwich fillings! Smart cat...! Happy V-day, special Lady!

Anonymous said...

Holy Doodle Doo. Who painted the black doggie white? What next blonde, blondie?

Cheers!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim. You're a Sweetie!
Posted in your blog too.

Gene, that's not Lou dog. That's just a cute pic I found to show closeness, ok? It IS Valentine's Day you know?

I hope you all have a good night.

js said...

Happy V-day blondie!

I love your blog!

johnski or js

Anonymous said...

Ah that is nice, Blondie.

Happy Valentines!

Gene

blondie said...

Thanks Gene.

Hope you had a good day and a good evening!

blondie