Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Goofy morning stuff :)) & Viruses & Supertramp

Was doing my rounds this morning and saw this in HermitJim's blog. Try it ... it's weird stuff.

A Little Test For Ya...

My baby sis sent me in an email today and I wanted to share it with you...to funny not to!

How smart is Your Right Foot? Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon.............This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY...) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise Circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done, you are going to try it again, if you've not ready done so.
Send it to your friends to frustrate them too.

*****

Just heard on the News there is yet another Computer Virus scheduled to go out tomorrow with the Subject Line of a Happy Valentine's Day card. So maybe I won't send any out tomorrow, or won't open any either. Proceed with caution if you DO receive such an email. And NEVER open attachments in such emails.

*****

Going to be 56 degrees here today and sunny!
Tomorrow will be 20 something and snow.
So I best get my shopping done today, then I can go back to being a hermit again tomorrow :)

*****

Well I have not sold 253 PrivateMillionaire reports like js has. If I had, I'd be seriously thinking about repairing my rotted out bathroom.
But that's ok :) I have sold a few, enough to be in profit and Hope to continue selling them for quite a long time.
I purchased the website for the life of the program and will continue to advertise for as long as I can. And I hope you are too. This isn't something that will make you a millionaire overnight, but with patience and persistence, I can see myself, and YOU, doing quite well ;)

*****

Over at All-Teamed-Up I have a new Pro referral (thanks Allan) plus some spill-over bucks! Can't wait for them to reach 5,000 Members. I'm so ready to play something new! ya know?

*****

Hey this is Leap-Year ... 29 days in February.

*****

Over at 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay, I just noticed I'm only 28 cycles away from 10,000 in e2ePay. What does that mean?
10,000 x .10 cents = $1,000. and that's just since Dec. 26th, 2007. Whoo Hooo! I'm sure you'll be hearing from me tomorrow when I reach the top :))

*****

Ok, I've been up and drinking coffee since 5 A.M.
Unless something really exciting happens ... I'm otta here.
See you later

*****

Just got back from the Store. It's a Beautiful Day here today!
It's warm. The Sun is shining bright. I had my car windows open and am not wearing a jacket today! I saw a guy in a convertible car with the top down.
So I decided to: "Take The Long Way Home" and really enjoyed it. Drove past the stables where there were several horses getting a little drink of water, and found myself singing this song on the way ... enjoy!



3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sort of a funny feeling, isn't it? Not being able to stop the change of direction...70's again today here, but maybe no rain. I'll bottle some warm air and send it to ya as a Valentine, ok? Oh, thanks for the plug for the blog!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey you're welcome Jim.
Yeah, it is a weird feeling :)

How about a Hot Air Balloon for Valentines Day? That would heat my entire house cheaper than the gas company! haha

js said...

Hey Blondie/Judy.... I have not personally sold those 253 reports. I was just lucky enough to have signed on a few folks, like yourself, that have contributed to that nice 253 figure! Get my meaning?

And you too can be that lucky! Just persist! You will find that person or persons that will net you big!