Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Morning :)

I'm moving slow today for some reason. Not sure why.
Maybe just cause I'm getting older and I feel it today.
Yawnnnnn!

*****

Was just over at BackPage.com posting some Free Classified Ad's.

Giving some thought to a subject line that would grab attention ... I decided to promote 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay since they are BOTH giving away FREE Trial Positions for a true 100% passive income.
Heck, I make money Every Day from both of these. I'm sure you are too!

I also included at the bottom of my Ad, the link to my blog page here, with the hopes of getting some new readers who want to learn how I and others are earning some good honest bucks off the net :))

Speaking of 10dw and e2epay, I am so anxious for them to get SolidTrustPay included as one of the pay processors. My feeling is, once that option is released, we're going to have a slew of new members and new purchases. So Hurry Up Admin!

*****

More in a bit.
I have things to do today so am off to shower.
Move over Louis.









I'm back and just saw the saddest commercial on TV about homeless dogs. Made me want to whip out my checkbook and send a donation.
Here's a site where your click can help those critters out ... and it's free. Lots of places there to click and contribute ... and not just for animals, take a look.

*****

One of my referrals in ThePrivateMillionaire has made 9 Sales in 3 Days!
I asked him HOW he did that?
He responded: several SafeLists, 1 Line Ad's and Blasters. Wow! Am impressed. So impressed that I dusted off my old safelist links this morning and gave it a try. You can Google Safelists and Ad Blasters and choose the ones that fit your needs. I would share but I only have a few written down. They're easy to set-up and easy to use. Just remember persistence, patience and changing your subject lines for the best performance.

*****

Shoot! I need to go Surf before I forget, and before I leave the house.

*****

Later

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Good morning, Blondie...may I suggest that you are NOT getting older, but instead you are like a fine wine that is just using time to help mellow and thus increase your value! (well, it sounded good...)
Glad to see that Lou Dog is ready to help out in the shower...hope that getting in the tub wasn't cause she couldn't get outside soon enough!

blondie said...

Fine wine eh? hehehe
Yes, it did sound good!

Never had a dog that used the tub for THAT! A cat maybe, when they're sick. But Lou likes her baths. Doesn't she look anxious?