Friday, February 22, 2008

Cyclers and Eating Humble Pie

It's 8 AM and I just got done answering emails.
To those who jumped on my 1st Alert sent last night, I apologize as we all know it was originally the wrong link. I was in a hurry and just not paying enough attention. Anyone who had a problem, I think has already wrote to me, and me back to them. I feel just awful about it. Today will be better, right?

*****

Ok this is the program that launched last night, ezy-ezy-ezy!
http://www.ezy-ezy-ezy.com/?id=117
It's a 2 x 2 forced matrix cycler and once you complete your first matrix, you are automatically re-entered into the system for another position.

- Unique 2x2 forced matrix for a one entry cost of $48!
- Once your 2x2 fills you receive a cash payment of $105.
- We Pay for You to re-enter FREE when you cycle.
- Earn over and over. There are no holes ever.
- Earn $25 Matching Bonus when your referral earns $105.

And they accept e-gold, AlertPay, SafePaySolutions, e-bullion, and Google Checkout (credit card).

Looks like I cycled once last night after having humble pie for dinner. Let's hope we have a productive day with this today. Should last a while right?

UPDATE 3:00 MST: Wow! I just cycled my position # 2. And it wasn't only due to folks joining under me. I counted them and I'm a little short so ... Spillover IS Working! How are you guys doing? Would love to hear from you :))

*****

I'll be right back.
Had to make peace with you all first.

*****

Had a great night of cycling and referral comm's in e2ePay. Thank's everyone!
It hurts me to go to the forums and read that some folks are only reporting their withdrawals. Guess they're not interested in making MORE money by re-purchasing. Well, to each his own, right? As for me, these programs are paying a lot of my bills right now, and for that I am grateful.

10DollarsWonder is also doing well. Can't complain when you earn money every single day!

*****

Will soon be the weekend at SurfProfitPro. Saturday and Sunday (server time) are the only days you can request a withdrawal. And unfortunately you can't re-purchase from your earnings. So if you're playing there, don't forget the next 48 hours. All payment are made on Mondays (if not before).

Oops ... just received an update stating that withdrawal requests can ALSO be done on Wednesdays, with payouts received on Thursday. How cool is that?

*****

Just In from All-Teamed-Up!

"
Hello to ALL PRO members of All Teamed Up…

Just wanted to give you a quick update as I am sitting here working though over 700 emails that have been sent in to ttprofit@yahoo.com from pro members that have already made their pre-payment for the first ATU Team Build Program, Total Team Profit!

Right now, as I sit here and write this, I am working though this email account and checking off who has pre-paid so far. One of the things I am noticing is that I have received many receipts of payments for $35. If you are one of those members that sent in the $35 receipt, please note that that is for upgrade in ATU and the ATU company matrix (your pro membership upgrade). It is NOT however the $40 pre-payment for the first Team Build program.

The fist Team Build program costs a one-time fee of only $40.

Now, important to note. All Pro Members will be pre-loaded as stated. Once all pro members are pre-loaded, we will start upgrading those pro members that have made the $40 pre-payment. Once that is done, the team build program will be opened up to the NON pro members of All Teamed Up to go ahead and join. And once that is done, we will open up Total Team Profit and allow it to be advertised by our ATU members…

Right now, we are only just over 500 members away from reaching the 5,000 total member mark. We estimate starting the pro member pre-load as early as the beginning of next week. Time frame on pre-load to open fully of Total Team Profit, about 1 week’s time from start of pre-load.

IF you have NOT yet made your $40 pre-payment, I would say you have about 6-7 more days to get in and get it taken care of. (This info can be found under the ATU Bonus section in your member area)

If you have already made your pre-payment, congratulations! Now we need your assistance in helping your personal pro referrals to make sure that they are aware of the pre-load and team build program as our emails do not always seem to get to everyone.

Right now, we have just over 700 pro members already pre-paid for the team build program. We have over 1,800 total pro members in ATU. If we all work together to communicate with our fellow pro members (personal pro referrals), there is no dought we can open the first team build program with almost 100% participation. TEAM, it is time to TEAM UP and let the communication flow to our other pro members…

Like I said, about 6-7 more days at least before we start the pro member pre-load…

Let’s spread the word...

Respectfully,

Gregg Wallmuller
All Teamed Up Admin"

*****

One more thing I wanted to share with you ... you know Me and my Critters :))
The sun was almost up this morning when I saw a little baby skunk running through the farm. Probably on his way 'home' before daylight. At the same time, I noticed one of the stray cats in the neighborhood at my back door. So I opened the door to feed the cat ... and the Skunk stopped dead in his tracks ... listened for a minute, then turned around and came back to my house. How cute is that? Guess he was still hungry.

*****

Good Comments today. Read if you please :))


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad to see you already cycled in Ezy Blondie. Despite being early I haven't yet. I don't have any personal referrals so I have to wait for spillover. I know it will happen.

blondie said...

Hey Bonnie,
Yes I'm sure it will happen.
I think my referrals were the "icing on the cake". And I luv em all!
Thanks again and good luck!
blondie

HermitJim said...

Those critters got you figured out, Girl! They know the sound of that door opening up usually means FOOD! Kinda like me...:)

Jim

js said...

well am glad that you folks can get some bucks, through blondie and such. And there will be spillover from myself and Shipley above me. So stick to it. Also send your link from the backoffice to your friends. I think this cycler will last a few weeks.

js