Saturday, February 16, 2008

Advertising, Advertising and More Advertising

Not trying to brag ... but I got a real good payout from e2ePay and 10DollarsWonder today so ... IF you need some e-gold, Let me know.

*****

js has posted a lot of good places to Advertise in his blog. Check at out HERE.

*****

SurfProfitPro
is or was having a problem displaying the 'turing number', which you need in order to log in. To get around it, I put in a bogus number, got an error, kept doing it until the turing number finally appeared.
I surfed. I requested a withdrawal. I'm good. (remember withdrawals are only accepted on the weekends - based on their server time) And Payouts are done on Mondays (server time).

*****

Having an off day today ... kinda like the guy who was writing with "one sock on". har!

*****

10DollarsWonder and e2ePay just keep going and going and going! I still think e2ePay is currently cycling more than 10dw ... but what do I know? What do you think? Are you in both? I'll listen.

*****

Just remembered something I need to check out. So maybe "I'll Be Back".



1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Thanks, Blondie...for the tip on SSP turing #. I was having that trouble myself so off to check outyour suggestion! You're sooooo SMART!!