Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just a couple of updates ...

10DollarsWonder has a really long update on the site today. It's in your member area. The main things are:

- No More Cycling Emails: The "you've cycled" emails have been discontinued and are being replaced with a new weekly commission report. Anxious to see one myself. Plus you can always use the "Query my cycle history" if you don't want to wait for the report.
- Revised cycling algorithm: Sounds like it's going to help our 'older positions' cycle a bit faster than before. Which is awesome for those of you that have "active" older positions.
- Q&A about Trial Positions. If you have one, read up.
- Your "Advertising Positions Detail" shows dollars now, not just number of times cycled. nice :)

Also happy to report that between 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay I've earned over $50 bucks in the last 24 hours. Was a slow weekend but is back on track now. Could have something to do with that new algorithm also. Ya think?

*****

Update from FastProfitPro ... seems one of their two pay processors (Liberty Reserve) has been offline for quite a few hours now. Even though money cannot go Out through LR, money cannot come In either to keep the flow running.
So what they're going to do is give 10% Daily ROI for the next 2 days instead of the usual 20%.
Not a big deal at all. I actually think this is a smart move on their part. Waiting an extra day for my 120% ROI won't kill me.

*****

That's all for now.
I have some other things to do today before the next snow storm comes in. Going to be 53 degrees here today, and start snowing this evening.
Enjoy your day and I might be back later!
blondie

1 comment:

blondie said...

Comment to myself :))

js cracks me up.
He keeps commenting on my post from yesterday that said:

"Yeah, I'd like to reply with my foot up their butt!"

hahahaha

I love blogging :))