Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 1st Aloha Friday of 2008

Yep, stole the subject line from Paul in HI who sent me an email today.

Thanks to js ... John, Paul, George and Ringo are now LIVE in yesterday's blog.

And TY HermitJim for the cool comment about The Beatles :) And Randy too in an email. I knew there were a lot of 'boomers' out there :P

Appreciate all of you!

***

So after listening to several hours of The Beatles CD's yesterday, I kinda forgot to come back here. Sorry folks. I'll try to make it up to you today.

***

10DollarsWonder and e2ePay are still at the top of the charts. I have an equal number of positions in them, so it's very clear that e2ePay IS out-performing 10dw at this time. Still only accepting AlertPay or e-gold to purchase. If you need e-gold, let me know.

***

Still I am very impressed with FastProfitPro! Admin Dave aka Exist1 and his co-part Gotenks are doing a wonderful job there. Have never had a problem with purchasing, and my withdrawals are always paid pronto! Congrats Guys! You've got a nice little HYIP running here.
If you're new to my blog and reading about this for the first time, it's a 20% Daily x 6 Days HYIP, no surfing required, and takes LibertyReserve and SolidTrustPay. Anything else? Ask me.

***

Oh and the new Surf Program will be delayed. If you haven't guessed already, it will be run by the same 2 qualified folks as above. Here is the latest from their forum:

"
Ok, the autosurf idea won't be started as originally planned. Our FPP is skyrocketing right now and I feel that if we start an AS then it might hurt the momentum FPP is getting. It will still be started but I'm thinking that I want FPP to settle down first with a constant stream of users coming in before I start the AS. But you do not really have to wait long, I'm thinking the end of this month or early next month to launch."

And I agree with him. FPP does seem to be skyrocketing right now! Of course I don't have all the facts and figures at my fingertips ... all I know is I've made money already and continue to do so each and every day, which is very cool !

***

Received a spillover commission in MrsVIP's today. Nice.
Wasn't sure where the extra money came from so did some snooping around in my account to find it. And I was smart enough to do my daily surfing very early today while I was waking up. It's not auto-surfing and does take awhile to do, so I thought ... I'll get it out of the way while I'm still rubbing my eyes into focus. (psst, don't tell mrsvip)
The program is going well. Have been getting 5-7% each day from my surfing funds (that's the plan I chose, they have 3 different plans to choose from). More info can be found below. Check back to Dec. 31st. Or use the Link on the right for Dec, 2007.

***

Hey Guess What?
It's supposed to be 53 degrees here today!
Which means the Skunks water out back will not freeze minutes after I pour it into their bowl AND the food I put out for them should taste better since it won't be frozen either. They'll like that. I just hope they keep their tails down and don't fight over the food :))


That's it for now. I think.

***

Did anybody find Jimmy Sandell yet? Let me know if you did.

***

Oh and I'm going to test some of those Leads I got from Free-Leads the other day. Will let you know how they do.

***

Y'all come back now, ya hear!
blondie

No comments: