Monday, January 14, 2008

Allright ... I have to talk ...

Lots of things went through my brain yesterday but I didn't write them down. So I need to catch up here today. ok? ok.

*****

FastProfitPro is going great! I couldn't ask for a better program right now. It's always cycled and paid on time. I have some Awesome referrals!!! I'm exchanging some of my e-gold into STP and making money in the process. Shoot, what more could I ask for?

They currently have 836 members, and are shooting for 1,000 by their one month anniversary on the 18th. They also have 30 active deposits right now for $1,000 each.
As time goes by, more trust is gained, word gets spread, and everybody's happy! I'm happy.

Oh and here's a pointer for you ... when you check your account, refresh a couple of times after you log in. I've noticed when I log in, everything is the same as last time. I refresh to see my 'cycled positions' change, and I refresh again to see the money added to my account. Cool.

*****

All-teamed-up is about to launch a 60 million email campaign. Here is a part of their Sunday update:

"
Next, if you have not upgraded yet or want to get a second pro membership, you may want to do this ASAP as our Ad Campaigns should be starting to go out THIS WEEK! With 60 Million emails going out over the next few weeks, if you’re not in, you could be missing out. A Pro membership to All Teamed Up is ONLY $35 per membership (one-time). A pro membership will also get you put in to the ATU Team Build programs BEFORE the non pro members of All Teamed Up. Lock in your positions NOW…"

If you're not a Pro member yet, you might want to give this more thought before that Campaign goes out.

They are also planning to announce the opening of their "OWN" Payment Gateway later this week and say that it will be set-up fundable by PayPal, e-gold, e-bullion, by mailing a check, and much more. That should be interesting :))

*****

BEWARE OF HACKERS:

I received this last night to an e-mail address that I have NEVER used in e-gold. So what the fk? (sorry if you find that word offensive, but hackers are the scum of the earth). Anyway, please be aware that there are folks out there trying to hack into your accounts and steal your money!

"Subject: E-Gold Account Suspension Alert

Dear e-gold customer,

We regret to inform you that your E-gold account could be suspended if you did not update your account information. To resolve this problem please click here and confirm your account details.

For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using E-gold in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to E-gold.


Regards,
Safeharbor Department e-gold, Inc.
The E-gold team.

* This is an automatic message. Please do not reply. *"


Yeah, I'd like to reply with my foot up their butt!
Anyway please be careful out there, and never click on links in their messages. e-gold does NOT send out email like this.

*****

Lou dog has gone home and my cats are happy again :))
Not that there's any kind of big problem when she's here, they're just happier when she's not! And I slept like a Log!

blondie

No comments: