Thursday, December 6, 2007

Posting Twice in One Day :)

We're Here ... Because we're not all There :)

Two more things of interest for today ...

Just received an Update from BPP aka BusinessProfitPro.
Yes I know ... I promoted them awhile back and I'm glad now that hardly anyone responded. The update tells me quite a sad story. If you're a member, you've received it too.

From what I can tell, they are going downhill and trying to save themselves. Can't blame them for that.
And if I had ever been able to figure out the best way to "play" their system, I might have gotten my money back by now. But I didn't.

Needless to say, if you're not already in the program, it's too late now. That's just my opinion.

As for me, this will be the last time that I mention them.

***

Brownie Jr has been caught!
Just got home from PetSmart with lots and lots of cat food and some Christmas presents for all my critters.

Heard a clicking sound under the sink.

It was Brownie Jr trying to chew his way out of the metal cage. Yeah!!!!!

I quickly took him outside, opened the door, and boy did he jump! Boing Boing Boing across the field out back.

Now ... where are the cats ???

No comments: