Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm baaaaaack!

Good News!

Many of us have hinted to the Admin of 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay about adding SolidTrustPay as a payment option, so he is going to look into it soon.
In the meantime, for those of you who want to play, but need to wait for your e-gold or AlertPay to be funded ... there will be yet ANOTHER option.
The advantage?
You won't lose any commissions while waiting on your pay processor funding.
What is it?
It should be announced in the next update. Read it closely when it comes.

***

Am surprised to be getting referral comm's and position cycles at e2ePay. I thought I would wait to purchase more until the new re-launch, but it looks like other people have a different idea. Well it's true that the more positions you have, the faster you will cycle. So they could be right and in for a real treat on December 26th.

***

10DollarsWonder keeps chugging along nicely. I've averaged $20 per day income since the relaunch on Nov. 23rd. Yes, some have made a lot more, and some a little less. It all depends on the number of positions you have and referrals (if you have any). Looking forward to this one going well into 2008!
Long Live 10DollarsWonder!

***

Finished all my Catalog Order Shopping for Christmas! Yay!!!
Now I need to get out to the local stores. Not so yay :(
(yes, a woman who does NOT like to Shop. Unbelievable)

***

Have been painlessly doing my daily Surfing at SurfMargin. Wish their profit share was a little higher, but I'm sure it will come back. I so enjoyed the 15% days! That's ok. At least we don't lose anything, it'll just take a little longer to get to your payout amount. I can wait. I ain't goin nowhere.

***

SandellandPartners (the horse lay betting site) should be back very soon for new members. I don't think he's giving referral commissions so I'm not telling you because of that. I'm telling you because I think it's going to be a real nice way to earn some money with the Horse Racing crowd.

***

You know ... some of you may think I'm repeating myself. And I very well could be. But the truth of the matter is: I don't have tons of money to throw into every program that comes along. I'm very picky with what I choose, and I will play it and promote it as long as it is working. If it stops working for me, I will tell you to stay away, plain and simple!

The two I mentioned at the top, 10dw and e2ePay have been around for a while now. 10dw launched on Dec 26, 2006 and e2ePay (the advertising part) launched on March 30, 2007. Both of these programs have made me some good money. Plus I've known the Admin for 3 years and will vouch for his itegrity. He likes nothing more than to see these programs running well and keeping all the members happy. Shoot, any program that can keep ME happy for a year definitely has my Seal of Approval :) ha!

***

That's all for now. I need to get out and shovel snow again.
And it's still snowing. Where's my hooded jacket? hmmm

Oh and I'm feeling much better today.
Plenty of sleep seemed to work wonders.
Happy Aloha Friday!

blondie

and don't forget what we learned in kindergarten:

"Always treat others how you would want to be treated yourself."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad to read you are feeling better Judy :)Send me some snow please ;) I almost forgot how is looking like lol
Have a great week-end!

blondie said...

Thanks Nina :)
Would love to send you some of this snow. I'm getting tired of it already and have about 3 or more months to go. Ohhh my aching back :(
Take Care!

HermitJim said...

So glad you are back up and running again! I know about that bad feeling something is going to happen! It's a bummer! Wish I could send some of our warmnessw your way...70's or 80's mostly this last week. It did get to the 40's one night, though! Sorry!

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Jim,

70's or 80's would work for me.
Seems like only yesterday I was complaining about the heat, now I'm freezing my butt off.

Stay Warm!