Wednesday, December 26, 2007

e2ePay Re-Launching NOW !!!

I hope you all had a Good Christmas yesterday and Boxing Day today. Nice time of year, isn't it?
I'm enjoying over a foot of fresh snow that fell all day yesterday. Very pretty to look at, but freezing a** cold here! haha

***

NOTE: Because of a few recent problems with 'scammers', Admin. is watching the cycling very carefully. However he needs to go out for a few hours tonight, so CYCLING WILL SLOW while he is gone. No Need to Panic. As soon as he returns, late in the evening, things will pick up again where they left off.

Another e2ePay UPDATE 2:30 MST: Nothing has slowed down in these first few hours. I continue to cycle and continue to re-purchase. In the early stages here, I think it is best to re-purchase as soon as you have $10 in your account. Also you don't have to pay the extra fee when RE-purchasing.

Am also playing for a friend of mine while he is at work and has no access to a computer. He only had 13 pos's to start with. Now he has 20, all active and paid for from earnings! This is fun, isn't it???

UPDATE 11:30ish MST: e2ePay is Open for Business NOW !!!
Already receiving tons of cycle notices :))))
C'mon folks. Join in the fun !!!

The re-launch of e2ePay is TODAY! If you're not a member yet, get signed up NOW, and make sure that the email address you put in your profile can handle a lot of emails, since you will cycle a lot!!

I've noticed some changes in the site today. All of my current positions are "inactive" except for the 1 at the top, so I will "Activate" them at launch by purchasing new positions. Here's what is posted:

"
You have 1 position been activated into new system. The rest of positions will be activated into new system starting March 1st, 2008. You can activate them early by following rules:
  • By 12/31/07, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will activate 10 prior 12/26/07 positions into new system.

  • By 01/15/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will activate 5 prior 12/26/07 positions into new system.

  • By 01/31/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will activate 2 prior 12/26/07 positions into new system.

  • By 02/29/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will activate 1 prior 12/26/07 position into new system.

  • Starting 03/01/08, the system will automatically activate those have not been activated prior 12/26/07 positions into new system. "

So if you're fortunate enough to have some 'older' positions in e2ePay (as I am), activate as many as you can, as soon as you can. You won't be sorry.

Don't Leave Your Computer after Buying. You may cycle very fast and want to re-purchase to earn more.

If you're starting fresh and buying new positions, keep an eye on how you're doing, get excited (it's allowed) and re-purchase as soon as you can.
That's my suggestion.
I did that the first time this program launched, and I did very very well in earnings :))

***

Also very exciting is that TODAY is 10DollarsWonder One Year Anniversary! Whoo Hoooo!
I've been playing (I mean advertising) there for the entire year. It's had it's up and downs and am Happy to report that it seems to be all UP from here on out.
Nice strategy Admin! Good work members! And I have a feeling that the new year will be even more beneficial than the last. Just a hunch on my part. Cheers to All!

***

Just checked my FPP/FastProfitPro account. Don't know what to say. It's working great, I'm earning 20% Daily, no problems doing withdrawals, am in profit, and just having a fun time with this one. So maybe it is a HYIP, maybe it is 'high risk', maybe not. I'm very happy with it so far. Yep, I am.

***

Going to enjoy some apple pie with cool whip for breakfast. Didn't have room for it yesterday for desert.

See you all later,
blondie

No comments: