Thursday, December 13, 2007

Everybody has bad days, right?

Sorry that I didn't post here yesterday.
That's right. I took the day off.
Have had the feeling for several weeks that something good or bad was going to happen on Dec 12th.
Why?
That's what the clock said every night when I woke suddenly: 12:12
And did it mean something?
I don't really know for sure, and never will.

However, 2 of my friends were hospitalized.
My friend Paul in Hawaii who was struck with Pleurisy (google it) on 12/11.
Then my new daughter-in-law Jessica, fell while shoveling snow and fractured her wrist.
I was afraid what was going to happen next.

So I kept quiet, kept to myself, and hoped that nothing else would go wrong.

Did it? Yes. But I don't wish to talk about it as it was my own fault :(

Oh and I did NOT win the Lottery or PowerBall last night.
boo hoo maybe next time

***

So not much to update today.

Although I am happy to say that I became "Verified" and then "Bank Verified" at STP / SolidTrustPay in a matter of 30 hours or so. Great Customer Service in my opinion!

A lot of sites are using STP now as their payment processor.
I have put a "bug" in Admin's ear (10dollarswonder and e2ePay) that he should consider using the same. Let's see if he listens to me or not.

***

That's all for now.
No problems with anything. All is running fine.
Well, maybe except me :( ha

See you tomorrow for sure,
blondie

No comments: