Saturday, December 1, 2007

Brownie the Mouse

Since the little mouse still lives here and refuses to be caught, I might as well name him eh?
So let's call him Brownie the Mouse.
I have tried everything to catch this mouse ... alive of course. I don't believe in those nasty mouse traps that you buy for .69 cents, so I have one of those fancy ones that traps them so that I can put them back outside where they belong. Unfortunately Brownie is pretty darn smart and is still living under my sink. Well, at least he's eating well.

***

Received a nice email from MichaelBadger just a few minutes ago that Today is another Pay Day for the referral comm's in the program and I have received some money to my PayPal account! To the best of my knowledge he's still looking for 'founding' members so if you're not there yet, go ahead and sign up for FREE and you will make money later. If you choose to upgrade when you join, you will make MORE money later and earn MORE in referral commissions if you promote.

***

Had a rockin good 24 hours in 10DollarsWonder. Yesterday was the last day for the Buy 1 - Get 10 old positions Activated Promo. Starting today any new or repurchases will activate 5 of your older ones (if you have them). Plus he's added something to the FAQ's that will keep the program running healthy. See number 4 if you go there. I personally think it's a good idea, don't you?

***

I won't mention SandellandPartners cause he's not ready for new members yet. But I did read ...
"
and im also working on something new that gives around 25% daily AND IM NOT JOKING Smiley
here are the result for the last 3 days
38%
27%
17% "
and that came directly from The Horses Mouth! So stay tuned for more later.

***

Oh and one more thing ... I've opened up the Comments section again. Let's hope I don't get another spammer trying to promote his own program in MY blog. Geesh! Why did I open it up? Well, I did feel bad having to approve js's comment yesterday. har!

Have a good weekend and keep in touch!
blondie

No comments: