Friday, November 16, 2007

Me and You and a Dog Named Lou

So here she is. The infamous Lou Dog ... sleeping like a baby after keeping me up all night. Her "mama" told me I should kick her, wake her up and force her to stay up until bedtime. Can I do that?

Lou says: "Hey! You'd be up all night too if you saw this striped Alien at the back door. Was a bit shocking for a middle class suburban hound like myself."

Well Lou, if you can't control your 'gas' problem at night, I might just have to put you outside with the other 'stinky' critters. Seriously, I have never heard a dog 'break wind' as often as Louis. Too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u04KEg_rDHk

Boo Lou - you say po-tA-toe, I say po-tah-toe

Ok, onto business ...

***


Have made quite a few indirect referral commissions in 10DollarsWonder this week. Can't wait till he starts the new promotion on the 20th.

***

BusinessProfitPro's ROI is coming back nicely. Seems they're going to recover from their previous down time due to ddos attacks. I have had no trouble getting into the site and setting my daily business level where I want it. Looks like they're still picking up a lot of new members too! Always a good sign.

***

That's it for now.
I'll be back later if something exciting happens.

blondie

2 comments:

blondie said...

It's just me, testing my comments section. Someone told me they had trouble posting, so let's see.

Anonymous said...

Well I right away started reading about Dog Farts and then groovin on
the cool old song when I realized this post was days old.

Whatsup?

nice looking skunks ya got there..