Saturday, November 24, 2007

less than 24 hours ...

10DollarsWonder new and improved system has been running for less than 24 hours. During that time, I have received damn near 300 emails saying that I have cycled. (so be sure to use an account that can handle a LOT of emails.)
So, what does that mean?
That means even though cycles are now worth .10 cents (as opposed to the old $1 commissions), more and more members are cycling so, more and more members are purchasing and/or re-purchasing so, more and more members are earning.
Yes they are!
Well, I'm about in the gravy now and thinking it's time to "activate" another 10 old positions by buying 1 new one. That will give me 11 more places for those .10 cents to drop into. Sounds like a plan :)

***

That's all for now. I have to run out for a bit.
Will be back later with hopefully more updates.

blondie

No comments: