Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good Morning

BusinessProfitPro is under ddos attack again. They'll be back soon.
UPDATE: They're back and lookin good again! Noticed I had some earnings so I did a withdrawal and put it right back in. Yep, that's confidence.

***

SandellandPartners (the horse betting site) is back up! Jimmy has not updated our 'stats' yet today, and I'm sure he will soon. I also understand he's had a sick child, so the web site will just have to take a back seat to what's more important.

Just got this update from Jimmy:
"
At last the site is up
i know you all felt nervous about the site when it was down
in the midle of all my son got sick
so i will take this weekend off and start updating everything on monday morning
i hope you understand
jimmy"

***

I'm pulling the plug on the two surf sites I'm in. GreatEarnings hasn't paid my withdrawals and IncomeStorm doesn't even give credit for daily surfing any longer. Not to mention unpaid withdrawals there too. Oh and Support Tickets? Forget It! I've sent one in - 4 days in a row and have not received ONE response. So I am guessing the sites are not even being 'manned' any longer. They are just there, collecting money. Please don't go there.

***

Speaking of pulling plugs ... was just in the process of fixing my running toilet. The hardware inside the tank needed replacing. I think it was me who damaged it by putting some cleaner with bleach in the tank. That's a big NO NO. Now I know. And so do you :)

blondie


No comments: