Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good Morning it's Thursday

Didn't get much sleep last night. I'm pet-sitting Louis the dog for the weekend and she had a hard time settling down. She finally found a good spot laying next to me. Me and a 60 pound boxer dog on a couch was not very comfortable. So I'm here early, but may need to nap later on.

***

*UPDATE: Just got paid from Michael Badger to my PayPal account. WhooHoo!

Got an email from Michael Badger reminding us that TODAY is the first Pay Day for those who have earned referral commissions at MichaelBadger.com (like I was going to forget, haha) To the best of my knowledge, there are still pre-launch positions available, for Free, that will generate income later. Remember though, if you DO accept his $27 offer after joining, you can earn more than the free members once the service is launched. Details are on the site.

***

SandellandPartners (the horse lay betting club) are still in the process of moving our funds from the old site to the new site. Jimmy says it's 70% done. I've almost doubled my money there and it's only been 30 days. Looking forward to the next 30 for sure. If you'd like to join and look around, please use this link.

***

10DollarsWonder sent me a note that their new promotion will launch on Nov. 20th. Will he extend it again? Don't know. Here's a bit of what was said:
"
In contrast to our current cycle ratio, the new improvement will be 700 times faster! That's right! 700 times! No joke! No HYIP!"
The entire Update can be read in the member area of the site. I see he's going to add a support ticket system also. Good Idea. Looking forward to next week.

***

I have one more thing to post but not sure how to do it yet. Will put it at the top when I come back so that you don't miss it. Cool.

blondie


ps, thanks Myrna for joining MichaelBadger.com yesterday :)

No comments: