Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Friday Friday







Hi Guys :)
What's goin on today?
Not a whole lot of excitement here. How about you?

Got a funny story to tell you.
Opened my Skype account today and there was someone wanting to "chat" with me. Ok. I looked at his pic, his name, and his profile. Didn't recognize any of it. Well, soon enough I realized he was "hitting on me". Poor kid looked younger than my Son. What was he thinking?
So my friend suggested (har!), that I tell him I am 108 and couldn't chat until I remembered where I left my teeth. That wasn't enough to make him go away. Sorry buddy, I have no choice left but to block you.
In Skype, if you right click on their picture, there are different options. I chose "block this user". And I hope he finds what he's looking for.

I know there are a lot of lonely people out there. Can't blame them for trying to find friends but ... he needs to find a better way to accomplish that. You can't just jump online and start asking 'personal' questions to someone you don't know, just because you like their picture. It made me sad.

***

BPP aka BusinessProfitPro is doing well. Their site is running great! I'm earning a bit of money there daily. Did my first withdrawal to Liberty Reserve yesterday. It was INSTANT! Can't complain about that.

Oh and for you folks out there who like to 'market' and get referrals ... they're having a referral contest until the 10th of Nov. $50 bucks for first prize. You should check it out.

***

That's all for now. Getting late here and I should be feeding my skunks soon.

Have a good weekend!
I'll be posting all weekend as usual :)

blondie

No comments: