Thursday, October 18, 2007

Surf Sites

Good afternoon. Hope you all are doing well today. I'm doing ok. It's Thursday, and for those of you who work a 9-5, I'm sure you're looking forward to tomorrow. For me, it's just another day on the net. "No rest for the wicked" as they say, (whoever 'they' are).

Thought I'd mention a couple of Surf Sites today.
These two have been working well for myself and others, so I thought you might want to Join the Party and have a little fun with us. Fun is a good thing, right?

IncomeStorm has been around for 88 days and has almost 12,000 members. Takes less than 5 minutes per day to log in and surf. Pays anywhere from 4.3% to 45% per day (but the norm is about 5%). Purchased shares are only $5.00 each and they stay active for 30 days. Referral commissions (if you spread the word) are paid 5 Levels down, and minimum withdrawal is only $2.00

GreatEarnings is just like the above, except purchased shares stay active for 21 days and it pays anywhere from 6.15% to 55% daily. Also has a 5 level referral bonus. Been running for 10 days and has about 2,500 members.

I've been in Income Storm for 3 months now without a complaint. Joined Great Earnings on their 2nd day and am very happy with the program. Have also been having good luck with the Ad's I post there are well and it's only $4 bucks per 5,000 impressions.



So there you go. Nice and short and sweet today :)

Yeah ... let's just kick back and relax.
That's kind of how I'm feeling.

blondie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IncomeStorm is not paying anymore.

blondie said...

Income Storm paid me today. Not sure where you got your information from. You wish to share?