Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday's are good too

Just read a really good update email from Michael Badger. Sounds like he's got a plan for our future that I'm really going to like. If you're not a member yet and would like to know the details of his note (it's too long to post here), send an email to blondiejudy@gmail.com and I'll send it off to you. I'd like you have a "taste" of his style and personality.

***

Have also been enjoying seeing my profit go up daily in SandellandPartners. For those who haven't heard of them yet, they are a 100% Legal Horse LayBetting Club. You earn 2% daily on your "bet" for 90 days. The % could go up sometime in the future if he is earning more than anticipated :) Plus you are able to Compound your earnings to make even more. It's proving to be a very nice way to accumulate some bucks. And their motto is: "Take the Gamble Out of Gambling". Works for me!

***

I have Cozy101 on my radio here in the Denver area. They're playing all the songs that I like from the "old days". Did you ever think, when you were 18, that someday you'd be using the term "the old days?" shoot.

See you in a bit,
blondie

No comments: