Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate. We will have rain and possible snow tonight, so I'm not sure how many "Trick or Treaters" will be coming to my door. What am I to do with all this candy? ummm

***

DailyFreeLoans launch was a success! I've already earned $10 on my position plus a few referral commissions (thanks guys). The member count is low so there's plenty of room for growth and a lot more money. This launched less than 24 hrs ago and over $4k has been 'loaned'. Now is the time to play.

***

BusinessProfitPro has conquered many teething pains and seems to be running like a charm today! So I jumped in and changed my daily setting to "CEO".
When you go to the site, check the stats on the left side. Very Impressive! This is a nice profit sharing model that takes Liberty Reserve or SolidTrustPay and is only $1 per share. Each share receives a daily earning until it reaches 144%

***

Not very happy with my Surf Sites lately. IncomeStorm has not paid me a small w/d request I made on Oct 25th AND I have not generated an income from them for the last 2 days even though I surfed 7 sites. GreatEarnings is still sitting on my pending withdrawal since Oct 27th. Have they run out of money? Don't know. It's possible. If you're there, keep surfing and wait it out. If not, don't go there.

***

Oh and Happy Hump Day to those to appreciate the work week being half over. For me, most days are the same. Is that a good thing? And why am I picturing Fred Flintstone jumping off his dinosaur when the birdie whistle blows? Yabba Dabba Doo!

blondie

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I just found you blog. You are on the right track. Good luck.

Oh BTW-Not a big deal but, your link for the Horse Betting site(Oct. 22) takes you too Kimes Cider Mill?
Thought you might like to know.

Chuck

blondie said...

Hi Chuck and Thanks!

Kimes Cider Mill eh? lol
When I click on the Horse Betting site, I just get a "server not found" notice because I know they're having trouble with their site right now.
I'll have to investigate that more.

Nice to see new faces and I hope you come back soon.

blondie