Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome :)

Hi everyone and Welcome to the first day of my first blog on the first day of the rest of my life. (phew, that was a mouthful)
I've been giving some thought as to what I'd like to do here, and have come up with the following ...

We all like to make money, especially on the 'net as it seems to be so easy. But trust me, it's not. So guidance is always welcome. Of course, I will do my best to tell you what I like, what I think is good, what's not so good, what I'm involved in, and keep you informed on how I personally am doing in such. Fair enough, right?

I will, from time to time share personal information about myself, my thoughts and my beliefs. Although since some of my best thoughts come to me right before sleep, I'll have to figure out a way to capture those, else they're gone forever.

I'd also like to have some Fun here. We all get silly sometimes, right? At least I think we all do at one time or another. So ...

My goal here is to have some fun, share some thoughts and of course, make some money. Anybody got a problem with that? No?

And last but not least, I want to thank my friends here on the net. Without them, I would have been "lost" many days.
You all know who you are, so without naming names, I just want to say Thanks! (plus, if I wrote names, sure as heck I'd forget someone and hurt their feelings, and that's not my style). And we all need Style!

Hey, anyone remember "Gallagher", the goof-ball watermelon smashing comedian? I'm sure he did a skit on "Style", but I can't find it on youtube. If anyone has it, or knows where to find it, please let me know and I'll be forever grateful.

Until we meet again :))

4 comments:

js said...

Wow! Nice to see you again Blondie!

Nice BLOG start!

From my recall, you were a great Support person for 9planetNOsurf and 10Dollarswonder.

In fact, I don't know how Chung could do without you? He keeps saying how backlogged in emails he is after you had move on.

In any case, I like your candor.

Please keep it up.

js (admin of 9planetreviews.com)

Will Buckley said...

Hey Blondie,

I will be a regular reader. You have a great style and logical format to your writing.

I have bookmarked your site so I can keep updated, especially since we are in all the same programs.

Take care and I am excited for you in this new adventure of blogging.

Will

js said...

So Blondie?

Are you glad I pushed you into doing this?

Hahahahahahaha!

js

blondie said...

Ohhhhhhhh johnski,
what would I do without you?
har!