Wednesday, October 17, 2007

3HourProfits

As promised, here's more info on 3HourProfits.
First, from their site:


"When you start the 3 Hour Profits program, you are granted immediate access
to our members area that literally shows you step by step on what to do. Nothing is hidden, nothing is left out and anybody can follow this program. You'll learn directly how to create multiple income sources online that pay you immediately. You'll see the reasons why so many people fail with a home business, because we show you exactly what they are doing wrong."

Now, here's my story ...

3HourProfits says that it is a very simple, easy to understand training program. (even for a blonde such as myself) - (well, they didn't say that. I just threw that in.) I gave it some thought, wondering what this could teach me, and finally decided to take the plunge.

I joined when I had the time to really check it out. It only took me about 2 hours
reading (and I'm a slow reader) before I had a pretty good idea on what to do and how to do it. Was quite impressed with their write up and instructions. Not being an expert on the net, I found the information very useful and was able to put it to work for me right away.

Within the next hour, I was running some ad's as per their instructions. And remember,
you don't HAVE TO promote 3HourProfits. What they teach you, you can use for ANY OTHER product you are selling or marketing.

So my first day of advertising my favorite program, I received 20 some referrals!
My 2nd day another 30 or so and today (one week after starting), I have 137 referrals (in that particular program), and have picked up quite a few bucks along the way.

I suggest you visit the site, read the front page, and eyeball the FAQ's. I could post
all that information here, but then you'd just be reading it twice, and I don't see any point in that. So click on the link, see for yourself, and make your decision. I'm not here to twist your arm, but if you DO have time to market and want a Real Home Business, this product will get you off to a Great Start!

***

Update on MichaelBadger.com

I just read his email from 2 days ago. (oops) It is good news for those who joined for FREE and did not take advantage of the $27 offer. You can now Upgrade for only $37.00 (which was originally $149 when I signed up).
Here's a bit of his post:

"
Oh, I also have an announcement too. I had a
lot of requests from people who skipped buying
the software package when they first joined.
They were hoping I would make the offer
available to them again.

It didn't seem fair to the people who DID take
the offer for me to make it available a second
time. So, instead I decided to temporarily
lower the price that you can buy it for in the
members area.

If you would like to purchase the Easy Organizer
Plus software now, you can for $37. I had to keep
the price higher than the original offer, again
out of fairness to the people who did buy it.

If you want to take advantage of the lower price,
you can find it in the members area."


***

- You ever have trouble sleeping? Especially when you KNOW you need a good nights sleep? ...like the day before an important meeting at work, or maybe you have a hot lunch date the next day? I had trouble sleeping last night. WHY? Because I knew the alarm clock was set for 5:30 and I HAD TO get up then. You know ... if I had nothing to do today and could have slept in ... I would have fallen asleep on the couch about 8 or 9 last night. ha!

See you soon and Sleep Well
blondie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I glad to see that you make your own blod. I know you from MMG(but you don't know me). I want to ask about 3HourProfits, you said that you make referrals to your favorite programs. What kind of programs are? HYIP, Surf or something like that?

blondie said...

Hi leinad,

3HourProfits teaches you how to advertise and shows you where to advertise. It's been very helpful to me for getting referrals to my other programs. Such as: michaelbadger.com (I have over 150 referrals there).
And am now using it to promote BusinessProfitPro. So whatever program you are marketing, 3hourprofits can teach you a few "tricks" to market better.

Thanks for visiting.
blondie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answer.

LeiNaD

luane said...

I read elsewhere that the 3hour profit program gives you leads that you upload, I assume into an autoresponder. My concern is that though may claim these are double opt-in leads, one might be accused of spamming and have their ISP banned. what is your view on this? Thanks so much! Kristie